- Rule 1 - Post the rules.
- Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
- Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
- Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Best quality in your gender?
I like when people have a good sense of fashion so I can go shopping with them. And a wicked sense of humor is always nice. And boobs.
Prettiest eye color?
I really like The Crying of Lot 49. Or House of Leaves.
Race in Skyrim?
Um um i don’t play skyrim but Conor says a self loathing Khajiit.
Biggest reason you wouldn’t date someone?
Usually a penis would be enough.
You are suddenly attacked by a pack of kittens. what do you do?
Awwwwwwww kitttens I cuddle with them until they claw me to death and i die smiling.
Thoughts on sex?
Mmmmmmmm sex is awesome.
Least favorite color?
Least favorite word?
Everyone always says their least favorite word is moist but it’s not mine but now it’s what i think of whenever anyone asks what my least favorite word is.
Sexiest thing you’ve done?
I don’t know, I don’t really know what qualifies as sexy.
Currently Franz Ferdinand
Biggest turn on?
Idunno. It doesn’t take much =p
Superpower you would love to have?
Mindreading. Or invisibility.
Most recent movie you’ve watched?
I think Drive? Not sure.
How many lights are blown out at your house or living place?
How big is your T.V?
No idea. 18 inches? 23? Somewhere in there?
What time is it where you are?
How big is your bed?
I know i’m supposed to tag people, but i’m apathetic. If you’re bored answer the same questions I did.
where are you ffrom?
I grew up in Connecticut but now I live in Boston, Massachusetts.
Dear person I'm jealous of. Dear past me. Dear future me. Dear ex bestfriend. Dear ex boyfriend. Dear person I hate.
Dear person I’m jealous of: I want to look like you. I want your hair and your cute little body and your dancing ability and your fantastic boobs and basically everything about you to be mine. Sometimes that gets confused with wanting to sleep with you in my head. But i’m pretty sure I’m just jealous =p
Dear past me: Panicking and ignoring all of your responsibilities is not ever going to make anything easier, it just makes it painful for longer.
Dear future me: Not sure what the hell you’re gonna do since i fucked up so badly. Oh well.
Dear ex-bestfriend: I wish we hadn’t grown apart. We had some great times together. I didn’t realize how temporary high school was.
Dear ex boyfriend: We had some good times together, but now I’m mostly bitter and it’s a little unfortunate. Also you still owe me money, but I don’t expect to see it ever again. It’d just be nice.
Dear person I hate: fuck you.
My life is a cosmic joke.
I should stop.
Fuck this noise.
What about that food dude? What's up with the food dude? You want some food dude? Get sum food dude
why are you upset over your short hair?
I think I look good with short hair and all, it suits me and it’s really easy to take care of and it looks nice and all that. Also it’s really nice when people play with it
That being said, I miss having my hair long. I feel so much more like myself when I’m able to put my hair down. I still wear my hair ties around my wrist. I also look really nice with long hair when I take care of it. I don’t know, I like looking girly and feeling girly and with my short hair it’s a lot more effort. I wear makeup every day now because of it (which is a nice habit to get into, but it’s not good to feel physically uncomfortable without makeup on). I also don’t wear a lot of the clothes that I like because I feel like I look too butch in them.
So, I don’t know. It’s really a personal preference. I love short hair on other people. I would kill for a girlfriend who had hair like mine. I just don’t want it on me anymore.
anything with a 9
9. Do you always smile for pictures? Usually, yes. i tend to look awful in pictures if I don’t at least pretend to smile
19. Do you still watch cartoons? Not exactly? I’ve been going through everything I missed in my childhood to try to catch up, and I’ve been watching legend of Korra out of convenience. But other than that, not really.
29. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Oh god, I have no fucking idea. I had a few pen pals when I was really young. But no idea when that was.
39. How many languages can you speak? I speak English fluently, I can understand enough French to watch movies and TV in French, although my ability to speak it is a lot worse than it used to be. I can understand some Spanish and German, too, but usually only basic phrases written down.
49. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? I think my senior year of high school?
59. Wear a bath robe? I do sometimes, but I don’t have one of those nice big fluffy ones. If I did, I would live in it.
69. Ever won a spelling bee? Nope.
79. Can you swim well? Well enough. My parents, siblings and grandparents are all competitive swimmers so I learned from a young age. My grandmother was going to compete in the Olympics, but the US refused to compete the year she qualified because of World War II. So I’m not as good as them, but I can swim well enough.
89. Who was your HS crush? This girl named Simone.
90. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? Haha does that actually work? Who does that shit?
91. Do you want kids? Not even a little bit.
92. What’s your favorite color? Blue
93. Do you miss anyone right now? I miss the idea of some people, but not really at the moment.
Ask me shit?
- Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
- Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
- Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
- Do you like to use post-it notes?
- Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
- Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
- Do you have freckles?
- Do you always smile for pictures?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
- Have you ever peed in the woods?
- Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
- Do you chew your pens and pencils?
- How many people have you slept with this week?
- What size is your bed?
- What is your song of the week?
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
- Do you still watch cartoons?
- What’s your least favorite movie?
- Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
- What do you drink with dinner?
- What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
- What is your favorite food?
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
- Last person you kissed/kissed you?
- Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
- Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
- Can you change the oil on a car?
- Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
- Ever ran out of gas?
- Favorite kind of sandwich?
- Best thing to eat for breakfast?
- What is your usual bedtime?
- Are you lazy?
- When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
- What is your Chinese astrological sign?
- How many languages can you speak?
- Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
- Which are better, legos or lincoln logs?
- Are you stubborn?
- Who is better, Stephan Colbert or Jon Stewart?
- Ever watch soap operas?
- Are you afraid of heights?
- Do you sing in the car?
- Do you sing in the shower?
- Ever used a gun?
- Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- Is Christmas stressful?
- Ever eat a pierogi?
- Favorite type of fruit pie?
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- Take a vitamin daily?
- Wear slippers?
- Wear a bath robe?
- What do you wear to bed?
- First concert?
- Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- Nike or Adidas?
- Cheetos Or Fritos?
- Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- Ever take dance lessons?
- Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- Can you curl your tongue?
- Ever won a spelling bee?
- Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- Own a record player?
- Regularly burn incense?
- Ever been in love?
- Who would you like to see in concert?
- What was the last concert you saw?
- Hot tea or cold tea?
- Tea or coffee?
- Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
- Can you swim well?
- Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- Are you patient?
- DJ or band, at a wedding?
- Ever won a contest?
- Ever have plastic surgery?
- Which are better black or green olives?
- Can you knit or crochet?
- Best room for a fireplace?
- Do you want to get married?
- Who was your HS crush?
- Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
- Do you want kids?
- Whats your favorite color?
- Do you miss anyone right now?
List of things I need to do:
Every once in a while i get super happy for other people because their lives are awesome and i want them to be happy.
It’s always nice when I can say that someone that I care about is having good things happen to them. And that makes me happy.
Blog of good decisions 2012: working your first shift back for 8 hours on one hour and 15 mins of sleep.
The worst kinds of thoughts are the ones out of your control.